We are looking for partners to help build our school.
Our team lives a culture of innovation. We constantly seek the best tools and practices to prepare our engineers for the future world.
Driven by Equity
Do you believe that every engineer deserves the opportunities he or she needs to be successful? We do too. Increased access to opportunities for historically marginalized members of our community is a top priority.
Future teaches and lives by a set of values that we believe will help each of us find success. This is true for our engineers as well as our staff. Each of us lives the values every day.
Who do we look for?
We are looking for humans who love kids, work well with teams of adults, and believe in a engineer-centered teaching approach to join our school family. We stand committed to developing a candidate pool that reflects the true diversity in our engineer population.
Our team is expanding! Please submit your resume and cover letter via our website. We are currently hiring for the 2022-2023 school year and accepting applications for:
– Intervention Specialists, Habilitative / Behavior Interventionists (for immediate hire)
– Classroom Paraprofessionals (2022-2023)
– Physical Education, PE, Movement Coach (2022-2023)
– Lower and Upper Elementary Classroom Teachers, 1st – 6th grades (2022-2023)
– Special Education Teacher (2022-2023)
– Special Education Director (2022-2023)
– Recess/Cafeteria Support Duties
– Head Maintenance & Custodian (2022-2023)